Our goal is for your child to have a fun time at their appointment and make them feel like it was a special treat for us to share our day with them. We make it a top priority to value both you and your time. In order to obtain our goal of running on schedule for you, patients are seen on an appointment basis only.
Our normal patient days are Monday through Thursday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Friday is a training day but an assistant will be in the office for emergencies and the phones will be answered. We are closed for lunch from 12:00PM to 1:00PM
We work hard to make dental care affordable.. The cost of treatment depends on the severity of the patient's problem. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins. We have payment plans to suit different budgets. We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company. If you have insurance, we will help you determine the coverage you have available. Our office is happy to cooperate with patients who have insurance; however, we do ask the following:
* Please read your policy book and/or talk to your benefits director to be fully aware of any limits or exclusions.
* The Financial Coordinator will only file the patient’s primary insurance. If a patient has secondary insurance, the responsible party will need to submit the claim to the secondary insurance. Our Financial Coordinator will assist if you have any questions.
* The responsible party must notify the Financial Coordinator if the patient’s insurance company changes or if the insurance policy is terminated.
In an effort to keep dental fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
* To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months with Care Credit.
* For your convenience, we accept payment by Cash, Check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER and AMERICAN EXPRESS..
Please feel free to ask questions any time. Our staff is dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible smile. Let’s work together so our goals can be achieved in a pleasant and rewarding manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I prevent decay caused by nursing?
A. Avoid nursing children to sleep or putting anything other than water in their bed-time bottle. Also, learn the proper way to brush and floss your child's teeth. Take your child to a pediatric dentist regularly to have his/her teeth and gums checked. The first dental visit should be scheduled by six months of age
"I am so grateful for how you treat my kids"
"I picked up my daughter at school and told her she has an appointment with Dr.Gutierrez today. She was so excited! The teacher couldn't believe it..."
Copyright © 2008 Dagutierrez.com